Park at the pontoon
If you would like to bunker fresh water or fuel or need a supply port for your vessels, our Service Port on the northern embankment offers eight short-stay and long-stay berths.
Tugboats, pilot boats and mooring tugs for assisting mega-container vessels can all be berthed here.
The benefits of the Service Port:
- Ease of nautical access
- Short journey to service area, thus saving time and costs
- Draught 10 m below sea level
- Pontoons as mooring jetties
- Access width 60 m
- Turning circle 50 m (with max. load) protected from wind and waves by construction height of 6.5 m above sea level and quay extension
- Onshore power connections if necessary
- Fresh water and fuel bunkering facilities
- Crew transfer vessels (CTV)
Your contact at the Project Pier and the Service Port:
Tel.: +49 (0) 44 21 – 40 980 999
Fax: +49 (0) 44 21 – 40 980 998