Organisation is the key to success

Two different companies handle operations and marketing for the port in Wilhelmshaven: JadeWeserPort Realisierungs GmbH & Co. KG provides all that is needed for smooth port operations and technology and to enable cost-effective use of the infrastructure. The Federal Land of Lower Saxony owns 50.1 per cent of the company, Bremen the other 49.9 per cent.

Container Terminal Wilhelmshaven JadeWeserPort-Marketing GmbH & Co. KG, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Federal Land of Lower Saxony, is responsible for the marketing and management of sites for new businesses in the freight village.

The terminal railway, a key factor for the port’s success, is also managed by Container Terminal Wilhelmshaven JadeWeserPort-Marketing GmbH & Co. KG.

Supervisory Board

JadeWeserPort Realisierungs GmbH & Co. KG

Chair

Minister Dr. Bernd Althusmann Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Employment, Transport and Digitalisation

Deputy Chair

State Councillor Jörg Schulz Senator for Economic Affairs, Labour and Ports, Free Hanseatic City of Bremen

Members of the Supervisory Board

Minister Olaf Lies Lower Saxony Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Construction and Climate Protection
State Councillor Dr. Olaf Joachim Senate Chancellery of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen
Senate Councillor Holger Duveneck Senator for Finance of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen
Managing Director Nils Schnorrenberger Bremerhavener Gesellschaft für Investitionsförderung und Stadtentwicklung mbH [Regional Economic Development Company]
Head of Ministry Division Dr. Anne Deter Lower Saxony Ministry of Finance
Permanent Secretary Dr. Sebastian Herbeck Lower Saxony State Chancellery

Container Terminal Wilhelmshaven JadeWeserPort-Marketing GmbH & Co. KG

Chair

Minister Dr. Bernd Althusmann Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Employment, Transport and Digitalisation

Deputy Chair

Minister Olaf Lies Lower Saxony Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Construction and Climate Protection

Members of the Supervisory Board

Head of Ministry Division Dr. Anne Deter Lower Saxony Ministry of Finance
Permanent Secretary Dr. Sebastian Herbeck Lower Saxony State Chancellery